GPX3D4 3 MIL AMMEX Clear Vinyl Industrial Latex Free Disposable Gloves
Never heard of GPX3? Here’s your introduction: It’s a latex-free, industrial-grade vinyl glove that combines dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and comfort while still providing barrier protection for light-duty jobs where common chemicals, cleaning solutions, and other non-hazardous materials are involved.
- Priced and Packaged below:
- CASE 2000 (10) BOXES
- AMMEX GPX3 Clear 200 Vinyl Powder Free Industrial Gloves are well-suited for a variety of environments: janitorial and sanitation, plumbing, painting, beauty, and other applications where gloves are changed frequently—especially for food service. They’re also great around the house for countless uses, from kitchen to garage to yard.
- These 3-MIL gloves are made from component materials that comply with FDA regulations for food contact, and they are California Prop. 65 compliant. They can assist your operation in adhering to health codes by helping ensure that cross-contamination is avoided and all contact with food is sanitary.
- AMMEX GPX3 Clear 200 Vinyl Powder Free Industrial Gloves are latex free, so those with latexsensitivities will be able to wear them without concern, and powder free, which means there’s no messy residue.
- Ambidextrous, non-sterile gloves.If you’re buying 200 gloves per box, you’re saving time—by ordering half as often—and money, because you’ll save on packaging and shipping costs. There’s also a storage savings: You can have more gloves on hand and keep them in approximately 30% less space. Less packaging also means less waste generated.